Welcome to the Gateway
In association with:
The Provider Gateway enables the Skills funding Agency, Ofsted and providers to access information which supports quality assurance, improvement and inspection.
The Provider Gateway enables 'secure' and 'unsecure' access:
- To view security-protected information, documents and reports, please
‘Login to the Secure Provider Gateway
A username and password is required to Log in to the Secure Provider Gateway. If you do not have a username and password, please consult your organisation's Provider Gateway User-Approver.
Please ensure that your password is between 8 and 11 characters and includes at least one number and one capital letter (Example: Password123).
- Unsecure - This open part of the Provider Gateway website has been developed to support the use of the Provider Gateway and its associated applications. A username and password is not required.
The Provider Gateway hosts the following applications:
The Document Exchange enabling you to download, view, and upload various types of electronic documents including:
- Self-assessment reports (SAR) and development and delivery plans uploaded by providers
- College performance reports (CPR), provider performance reports (PPR) and other data supplied by the inspectorates
- Qualification Success Rate (QSR) reports
- Minimum Levels of Performance (MLP) Reports
- Provider briefing reports for Ofsted annual assessment visits
The Learner Achievement Tracker (LAT) contains interactive Value Added and Distance Travelled reports.
The College Financial Reporting (CFR) application provides Colleges with individualised reports regarding their payment data. There are 5 reports within CFR, which update each evening.
The Learner Accounts Management System (LAMS) allows you to set up and maintain learner accounts and the details of any associated learning programmes.
User Administration facilities are also provided to enable user-approvers to create new users for access to the Gateway and maintain existing user accounts securely.
A selection of support and training materials for the Provider Gateway applications are available via the appropriate sub-menus to the left.
If you have any particular questions or queries, then please visit our FAQ section. Frequently Asked Questions are systematically organised into five categories:
- Training Issues
- Access Issues
- Business Queries
- Security Issues
- Technical Faults
If you have any suggestions for improving the usefulness of this website, then please do not hesitate to contact the Service Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 0870 2670001